Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012

Little Make-up tip...

Do you also have that problem; the eyeshadow doesen't last the whole day, the colour is smearing, especially when it is hot, and you sweat a bit and it breaks away into the eyelid crease... ?!
That can be really annoying, but fortunately there's a simple solution for that; Eyeshadow Base.
It makes the eyeshadow last the whole day, no matter how warm it is and whatever you do, it intensifies the colours of the eyeshadow and it prevents the break-away into the eyelid crease!
For me, the eyeshadow base has become an essential product and I use it always when I want to apply eyeshadow.


Here's the link to the one that I use; it's from ARTDECO, one of my favourite make-up brands:


http://www.artdeco.de/make-up/augen/spezialprodukte/eyeshadow-base.html



Hope, this will help you,

yours,


BeautifulNightmare

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.