Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Finally at home again!


Hello everybody!


I'm finally at home again after 3 months!

It was a very long time and during this time, pretty much in my life has changed.
 
I'm really sorry that I couldn't write anything here, but I just didn't have the time or opportunity...

But here's a promise; f
rom now on I will try to write more blogposts and the first thing I will write about are the plans I have made for the next months, because I have planned some creative stuff and I will tell you about it later today.

Moreover this blog will get a little make-over soon, but the details about that are still a secret yet ;=)


Now I wish you a sunny, joyful day,

you will hear from me later!
 

Yours,



BeautifulNightmare


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.