Donnerstag, 1. November 2012

Here are the news, like I promised... ;-)


Okay, I told you yesterday that there will be more news about my new plans today.

Well, as you know this blog will be very much about creativity. I'm doing many different creative things; mainly I'm writing songtexts, poems and stories, but I'm also drawing, designing different make-up styles or even clothes and have a passion for photogaphy and just everything that has to do with creativity.

Now this blog inspired me to do much more of this and – of course – share it with the world. One of my main ideas for the next months is this one; besides the „normal“ blogposts there will be something special...: Photo series! I'll combine two of my passions; Make-up/Styling and Photography. For every Photo series there will be a special motto/theme. I have a concept for 15 mottos yet and I will try to realize them as good as I can. I have so many ideas on my mind :-)

I hope you will like the results although I'm not a professional stylist or photographer... I'm gonna do my best :-)

At the moment, I can't tell you much about the mottos, sorry for that, but otherwise it's no surprise, right?! ;-) I just can tell you; there will be a motto for everyone of you! Some will be dark, some colourful, some mystic, some romantic, some maybe cute or funny...

Let's see how it works and what I can do :-)

The first series will be finished soon, I think, the only problem that I have is, that my laptop has some problems and unfortunatelly I can not upload any photos, but I will find a way to do it ;-)


Well, that's the news so far,

have a quiet night and sweet dreams!



Yours,



BeautifulNightmare

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.